Ensure Business Listings are Accurate Across the Web
Ensure Accurate Business Info Across the Web
Learn About Our Listings Solution
Improve Local Search Rankings
What’s surprising about this is a lot of people will say, “How do these sites have data about my business? I’ve never actually submitted any data to them before in my life.” And the reason for that is all around how data gets shared around the local search ecosystem.
As an example, directory sites and data aggregators will take in information from energy companies from utility bills, and all of this offline data that gets sold and transferred, and scraped.
Listing Management that Works
What happens is even if you’ve got an old address on a utility bill, this will get picked up by a data aggregator that will then sell that data to these directories. So, if you leave it unmanaged it will become a mess whether or not you have actually gone and done this yourself, or whether it’s just data being shared.
So, after we’ve got the audit report we know exactly what we need to work on, what we then do is we go out and we clean up and build your listings in the most powerful directories.
Where the listings are incorrect we’ll, obviously, look to update those listings and then build out new listings where they don’t exist.
Listings Management from We Rock Local
Inconsistent business listings can spread across the web like a deadly disease, affecting major online directories and search engines that control local search results.
On average, when analyzing all business listings a business is listed on, there is an alarming rate of information missing. The most common information missing when looking at a business’s listings across all sources are:
- 93% of businesses have either missing or incorrect website information listed across all listings sources
- 86% of businesses have either missing or incorrect company name information listed across all listings sources
- 72% of businesses have either missing or incorrect address information listed across all listings sources
- 71% of businesses have either missing or incorrect phone number information listed across all listings sources
As a result, 73% of consumers lose trust in a brand when their listings are incorrect (Search Engine Land). Guess where they’re going? That’s right—the competitors who are more discoverable.
Good news is, it’s an easy fix with big benefits. By claiming and correcting your business listings across the web, you not only prevent charity for your competitor, but you also boost your SEO results and gain more visibility among potential customers.
Our Listings Management tool strengthens your online presence by:
- Directly updating major directories like Google, Facebook, and Bing with accurate data
- Syndicating accurate listings across 300 sites that control local search
- Continuously claiming and correcting missing and inaccurate listings
Listings Management Reporting
The data landscape is very complex, and understanding how data changes across the web can be challenging. Therefore, it’s critical to report on how everything is working.
Our listing tool provides what similar tools don’t: complete transparency with tracking and reporting metrics so you can see exactly what’s happening with your information, and the value the service is providing.